The Paradigm C++ Professional Locator is
the established leader in preparing x86 embedded applications. Some of the
many features of Locator include:
- Fast: No other product comes to close to
its speed and capability.
- Compiler support: Fully supports all versions of Paradigm real and protected mode compilers in both C and C++ modes.
- Processor support: Automatically generates the chip
select and other initialization code for microprocessor so you never need
to customize the startup code unless you want to.
- Compression: Compressed initialized data can be
used to save EPROM space.
- Debugging support: Unique for supporting the Paradigm C++ Professional integrated debugger.
A Paradigm C++ Professional Locator configuration
file is used to describe the target system address space and the physical
address you want your code and data to be placed. You can also specify output
file formats and with the power of a full macro preprocessor, you have the
ability to define macros and do conditional operations so you only maintain
a single file.
The Locator can be used from
the command line or the Paradigm MAKE and is also fully integrated in the
Paradigm C++ Professional IDE.